We are pleased to announce the shortlist for our inaugural 2023 Prose Poetry Competion.
If your poem is on the list, congratulations! Feel free to share the good news, but please don’t mention the name of your poem as adjudication is still underway.
We have now replied to all submissions via Duosuma. If you haven’t heard from us, please check your spam folder.
Thank you to everyone who submitted work. Our winners will be announced by 30 November at which time we’ll publish our judge’s report.
Congratulations to the authors of the following poems:
- 2000 Years BCC
- A Double Effort
- A Temporal Phonology of Birdsong
- Carving Knife
- Everyone falls in love with their friends
- Facts about leeches
- Five Breathtaking Places to Visit Before You Die
- Jimmy runs away from home
- Meditation on Isaac
- Moving Out
- Outside In
- Postscript from the Crematorium
- Pub #6
- Rocket Science Meet Mammogram
- Snow Poem
- Something in Between
- The Bagworm
- The Magician
- The Relevance of Evenings
- The Unremembering
- Unknown Provenance
- Winter with garlic